Search The Moore Family

Saturday, December 5, 2009

5K

Debbie and I ran a 5K today. Well, ran most of one: I had a cramp/stitch in my liver area that just about brought me to my knees. I walked through one stitch but the second one was a doozy! I was soooooooooooooo damn mad!!! because I KNEW I could run the whole thing...if I only hadn't had such a bad cramp. I think I kept running too long after the cramp because I was so not going to stop for a stupid stupid stupid cramp! But, whatever, at least I made the attempt! We did run most of it.
I'm going to sign up for another 5K in January and hopefully a cramp will not stop me next time.

The pics below are the boys' artwork as it hangs on the wall. I strung some sisal rope from one side of the kitchen cupboard all the way to the other side of the wall. This allows us to display some of the cute stuff they are each doing, both in school and just messing around at home.


Above & below are Keaton's cute cute cute figurines. Mostly, he draws Star Wars guys. Sometimes I am not sure exactly what they are...besides cute, of course!


Above is most of the display. Sully brings home GREAT stuff from Melina's, but most of Keaton's stuff is done at home. In school he mostly does work with spelling & writing.

Moose is hangin' loose! This pose is so cute. I think he must have sat down and started grooming himself; once he got to his tummy he slid into this position and just stayed. He's so funny. Both Moose & Reuben are the types of cats that will lie in whatever position they land in. Like if Reuben is asleep on my bed, and is in my way....when I turn over & he flips around to his back...he just stays there. So funny. I love how secure they both are!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Way to go girls!

mojoprice said...

WAY TO GO on the run!! That's awesome!!