Search The Moore Family

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome Baby Alex!

My blood & spit sister, Sharrie, gave birth to a baby boy yesterday afternoon. Alex Douglas Fyfe was born just after two p.m. on New Year's Eve. He was 8 lbs 2.5 ounces and 19 inches long. I met Baby Alex today and he is so cute! Not good for birth control, I'll tell you that! His weight felt so good in my arms...perfect...and he made these sweet little grunts & squeaks. That is something that I forget until I see another newborn. They are so sweet. He has dark hair, complete with side-burns. His hair & skin are so soft. Makes me want another baby! Or a few more. I wonder if Mike would rather have more kids or more kittens? Maybe we'll get another kitten soon.

Lol.

Welcome to the world, baby boy! I promise to take a gazillion pictures of you, and big sister Kenna, so prepare yourself for lots of flashes!

No comments: