Search The Moore Family

Friday, January 16, 2009

I went to Target today and discovered they were having a 75% off sale on their toys. I guess they had such poor holiday sales that they are trying to sell things however they can. Anyway, I found a Batman laptop that was nine bucks. I almost bought one for Keats on Christmas but the fifty-dollar price tag seemed too steep. I bought the laptop for Easter or Valentine's Day but Mike was too excited to wait. When I showed it to Mike he told me that Keaton has been soooo nice to Sully lately (not necessarily true) and that he's been soooo helpful around the house lately (this one is true) and so we should give the laptop to Keats today. Sometimes Mike can act like a kid as much, or more than, the kids do! He is excited to try out the laptop, too.
Making a Batman face, I guess...

A forced smile. Can you tell I told him to "smile like you're actually happy you got the laptop!"? Lol.

We can also use the excuse that the laptop is educational. It teaches math & spelling & stuff like that.

We gave Sully a little dog that barks and wiggles when you pet his back. The dog came with a teeny, tiny little bottle of milk, and this picture captures Sully being domestic.



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What a deal on the computer! Keaton obviously loves it. I like the little dog too. It has a cute bark.