Search The Moore Family

Monday, January 12, 2009

It is difficult, to say the least, to think of anything witty or worthwhile to say so recently after pretending to be a fire-breathing-dragon and seeing how far I am able to spit fire towards the ceiling. Especially since I, according to Keats, never won the contests. So here is what has happened in the past 24 hours.

Sully's subtle way of letting me know he is ready for dinner:


The boys "helping" me make some muffins.
Last night, Keaton accidentally slammed Sully's finger in their dresser drawer. In Keaton's defense, we have to slam the drawers every night because that makes them stick and keeps Sully from throwing all of their belongings on the floor.
Keaton felt terrible. He kept making sure I knew it was an accident. We spent as much time consoling Keats as we did consoling Sully!



1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Those poor little fingers! I hope that the boys are both feeling a little better tonight.