Search The Moore Family

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Keaton In Real Life

* Mom, how do I look? (Great! was my reply...) No! You need to say that I look splendid.


*I have an important job and I work every single day. (What do you do at your job?) I work on the computer in Daddy's office and do secret things that Sully can't touch. (How much do you get paid at your job?) I get paid 25 pounds! (apparently he's English.)

* Mom, why do some people wear their headphones around their neck like this? I wear them this way because I'm a man.


* How do Tigger and Pooh find their families? Do they have families? Why do they all have their own homes when they're just little kids like me?


* Hey Mom! Know what? Sully is going to be UNCLE to my kids...and I'm going to be uncle to his kids...

No comments: