Search The Moore Family

Sunday, January 11, 2009

No New Pics...

Sorry, no new pics for the relatives. ;o)

I worked today and came home to my usual rock star status. Keaton was actually more excited than Sully was....Keats kept asking if I'd missed him while I was at work. I'd tell him that of course I missed him and he replied "I missed you too. ALLLLLLL day I missed you!" He's not usually that excited to see me so I was pleasantly surprised.

We all hung out in the boys' room for a while. Both boys kept coming up to me and jumping right on top of me saying "kiss" or "huuuuuuugs" or "Mommy!" I love that.

Then the role-playing began. Soon I was covered in spider webs, courtesy of Spiderman, of course. Then Sullivan turned into the Green Goblin and chased Keats around the house. I know that Sully had zero idea what they were playing but he was laughing hysterically the entire time. Then we all turned into some creature or another, as assigned by Keats, and he proceeded to "make" us each an ice cream cone.

I am eating one right now....raspberry with caramel sauce. Mmmm. I'm not going to be the one to tell Keats but mine sorta tastes like air...next time I'll ask for more sauce. ;o)

Now we're waiting for Sullivan's pjs to dry. We ran out. He's growing like a weed and we seem to be short on his size of pjs. Oh well, they never go to sleep until ten or so anyway. I'm going to have to hit the Carter's section of Costco soon, though...don't want to do laundry every day of my life.

So.

That's today.

Last night, Mike and the boys were lounging on the couch. There was an altercation of some sort and Mike ended up saying "I think Sully might be a bigger boy than you are, Keats." Keaton's reply was "He's not bigger! I'm five!!" Sully caught on to that last statement and ran around yelling "I'M FIVE! I'M FIVE", much to Keaton's chagrin. So, Keaton's response was to yell "You are NOT five! You are TWO! I'M FIVE!!!" to which Sully replied, "I'M FIVE! I'M FIVE!!". And on and on and on it went. Sully had no idea what he was saying but he was thoroughly enjoying the rise he got out of Keats, so he continued. It was actually pretty funny. Loud, but funny just the same.

The night before last, the boys were having a hard time going to sleep. Sullivan had emptied ALL their drawers onto the floor and we had picked them up. I then tucked each boy back into bed. This was probably around 9:30 or so. A little after ten p.m. I hear some sort of rustling in their room. It almost sounded like someone straightening their covers or something like that. I heard it a few more times, and finally around 10:30 I went to see what was going on.

What saw made me laugh so hard I had to leave the room.

Sullivan had pulled out one of the large drawers that fit under the bunk beds. In it he placed all of his stuffed animals (around eight of them), his three pillows, his sheet & blanket, and his two knit blankets. He was lying in the drawer, feet hanging over the edge, casually swinging his legs outide the drawer, eyes wide open, binky in his mouth & "baby" clutched in his grip.

Of all the times I needed a camera...wouldn't you know I didn't have one nearby.

Keaton was, of course, sound asleep, which is why I had to leave the area to laugh. I can still go into fits of giggles just picturing Sully lying there in the drawer. I wish I knew what was going through his mind when he set up shop in there.

:o)

No comments: