Search The Moore Family

Thursday, January 8, 2009

My Brother

I so rarely get to see pictures of my brother and his family. It is always a shock at how much the kids change since there is so much time between photos. I guess that is what happens when a family member lives thousands of miles away. I have not seen my brother in the flesh since 1992. Can you believe that? When the boys are old enough for the trip, Mike & I will definitely go visit my brother and family in Holland....one thing I wish we had done before having kids!
From left: Kenny (who goes by Ken now but I just cannot call my brother Ken. He is Kenny and always will be!), my sister-in-law Lydia, Mike (age 18 and apparently very tall as my brother, as I recollect, is over 6 feet tall and Lydia is almost 6 feet tall), Kayleigh (age 11), and Cindy (age 21). I hope I have all the ages right! I met Cindy and Mike as babies; the last time I saw Cindy she was about 2-1/2 and Mike was three-months-old. I have never met Kayleigh.
My brother and SIL. Great photo!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It's great to see your brother. I can see a resemblence between the two of your (not height!). I bet you loved getting this updated picture.