Search The Moore Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Sullivan. A Lot Of Him.

Random pics of Sully from the past few days. The first four are from this morning. he was being such a cheesy goofball. Literally. He kept running in front of the camera and yelling "Cheeeeeese!" Usually he runs away...





Sully gave Sophie big hugs goodbye at the end of the March for Babies :o)

Digging for pirate treasure at a checkpoint in the March for Babies.

Is it? Could it be??

It is! It is! Buried treasure!

Friday I took Sullivan to the zoo, just the two of us. Here he is riding on the train. He looked a little nervous as the train took off so I scooted over and put my arm around him. He pushed me back and scooted all the way over, then sat here like this for a while. My stoic baby boy. ;o)

Extreme close-up on the train.

He loved the turtles & fish! I had a hard time getting him away from this exhibit.

I have a picture of Keaton & friends sitting on this hippo when Keats was about 14 months. That photo was published in a local family paper.

You can see the baby in the background. "Sam" was born last August 23rd and just reached the 1000 lb mark last week. He gains over five pounds a day!!

Sullivan was beyond thrilled to meet this big elephant. He kept yelling "Hi Elephant! Hi Elephant!" and waving to him. The elephant came really close to Sully quite a few times so I think he may have liked the attention. All the other people around us got a good chuckle out of Sully's excitement.

I don't know what these weird creatures were, sort of like a gray pig with four curved tusks coming out of their faces, but Sully was very excited to see the "doggies!"

Finding an interesting use for his Easter basket. See, I knew they'd come in handy...


Learning to ride the Spiderman scooter; mostly he just wants his mama to push him. ;o)

Trying to blow a "wish"

This is why I have so much laundry.



Sully made a bouncy horse out of this fallen branch.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

He's so cute he makes me glad to have a boy!