Search The Moore Family

Monday, April 27, 2009

Let There Be Keats

Keats wasn't with me at the zoo nor the March for Babies so I don't have as many new pics of him as I do of the baby brother. But these are still cute!



Keats brings me "flowers" constantly! He'll ask me about flowers he gave me weeks ago! "Mom, where are those yellow flowers I gave you that one time?"

Then he turns into a scary monster that comes racing out of the tall grass.



He's getting very confident with his new bike. I am going to raise up the training wheels in a few days and see how he does.
Keats was Student of the Week at school last week. That meant he got to take home Bobo, the class gorilla. The kids are to hang out with Bobo, take care of him, get pictures of him doing fun things, and then they journal about it & post the pictures in the journal book.



Keats & Mama from this morning.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

What a great idea about hanging out with the gorilla for a week and then journaling it--almost like blogging, huh!
Paul is so taken with the picture of Keaton dressed in his tie with the sun glasses pushed down his nose. He really wants that picture!