Search The Moore Family

Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter


The Easter loot
This year, the Easter Bunny brought the boys lots of stuff to play with outside: balls, kites, a golf game, badmitton....

I am usually very against buying Easter baskets. I think they are such a waste. I was at Goodwill last week, however, and saw these two baskets for $3 each. They were brand new with the tags; must have been overstock from last year. Anyway, I thought that wasn't such a bad deal and the boys can either play with their "baskets" or I'll put them up to reuse next year.


Keaton surprises me by being nice to Sullivan sometimes. This picture shows him helping Sully find one of his eggs. :o)

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

It looks like you all had a nice day. We did too. We need to get the Moore family together, probably at the first of May.
Catherine and Paul W. and families were both in California for Easter, and Lisa and Steve had bad colds and didn't go to Park City like they had planned.