Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Monday Sun-Day!

We had such a beautiful day here yesterday. The boys & I headed out back early so I could work on the yard. They were bored (??? with that play structure, sandbox, toys...??? bored? really??) and started to whine about going in. As a ploy to keep them outside, I filled the sandbox with water and toys, thinking they'd splash a little, while sitting on the outside of the box. Nope. Sully stripped down to his Crocs and jumped right in. It was COLD water, straight from the faucet, and so early in the morning...like not quite 70 degrees. The boys didn't care though. They hung out and played for hours. I, being a Good Mom, didn't think to put sunscreen on them since the day was so mild. They both had pink shoulders by the time we came in for lunch, and Sully's were really red last night. Today both sets of shoulders are just fine, so I feel a little better about my (lack of) parenting skills. ;o)







I thought his eyes looked cool but the pic was too dark; I tried to lighten the picture up and this is how it came out. Oops! At least it still looks sorta neato.

I told Keats to show me his muscles here.
And, yes. I feed him. Frequently.




Sullivan insisted on eating his breakfast while sitting on his potty.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I am glad you had a good day outside. By the time spring comes, it is just great to be out in the sunshine.
Is your dad doing OK? Is he now off the respirator?