Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tennis And A Shot Of Soccer

We took tennis raquets to soccer practice tonight. While Keats practiced soccer, we practiced tennis. I took a gazillion pics of Sully because, obviously, he's so damn cute!!


Caption for above pic could be "I so totally own this court, bitches."

Sully and Daddy have their game faces on in the above shot.

And Sully just has his cute-as-hell face on for these two shots!


I just love the look on his face here. Funny.

Sa-WING!!

Daddy gives out some pointers...

...but three-year-olds aren't known for their ability to stick with a sport. Or with anything, really...


...they tend to goof off a bit...


...but they are really cute so Daddies try again...

...but a toddler will be a toddler, no matter what Daddy tries!
(Side note: can you believe how freaking skinny he is these days? He's turning into a real, live kid!!)

Cute little "trying not to smile" look.

The winner! Best shot of the night.

Pouting...but peeking out to see if I'm watching. I am. So is my camera.

Sully & I decided to take a break from tennis and check out the woods. Here, we found a great big "cave" in the bottom of this tree.

I challenge you to a duel!

Uh, Mom? There's not really anything living in here, is there???

And one shot of soccer practice. Keats had just fallen a couple of times and played some serious hard plays...his expression shows he is exhausted but having a blast!

No comments: