Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

RaNDom iPhoNE PicS (mOst oF WhiCH You'Ve aLReAdy SeEN)

Above is the message I found on the dry erase board in my room upon returning home from work one night.
A very good preview of my future as it will be with a house full of hormone-crazed boys. And I do include their daddy in that description.

Keats, tired of waiting for the soccer game to start! Luckily, we have to show up at 0800 for photos this Saturday, with the game following at 0830. Not fun to get up & out that early but at least we won't have to listen to "how much longer" allll day long.
Actually, what this means is the "how long until next Saturday" queries will start at approximately 10 a.m. this Saturday.

The boys and their toys. Even Sully can work an iTouch without any trouble. The only thing he ever asks me for help with is when he wants the volume changed.


Sully just being cute one morning. I showed him how I flip my hands up & around and make a "mask" over my eyes....and here he was trying it himself.
I mostly think there is nothing cuter than a two-year-old boy (all stompy and messy and full of cuteness) but age three is gaining speed on that belief.

Technology Boy


Anti-technology Mama. This is my mini-teepee that I built for the sugar snap peas you see growing at the base of the sticks. And my green thumb, of course!

I spent a couple of hours at a park with the boys the other night. I picked Keats up early from his after-school program and had Sully and a bunch of fun stuff packed up to hang out for a while. We played tennis (or not, in Sully's case) and rode scooters and played on the playground. The most fun, however, were the bubbles! Thanks Easter Bunny (bok-bok!)

Keats looks like he gets into the running position quite naturally....which is good since I've signed him up for a kids' 3K on May 1st. (Sully, too!)

Bubble Chaser


Um. Above pic. Can you say MIKE MOORE JR?? Holy smokes he looks like young pics of his daddy!!!!

Playing "King of the Mountain" and using their empty bubble wands as light sabers.

((gets his manners from his daddy))
((lol))
I took these two shots of Sully while he was lying on top of me. He is soooo snuggly sometimes. On this particular occasion, he was saying to me "Wets snuggew, Mommy" over and over. Then he'd follow with "I lub you!" He's learned to do the ILY hand gesture so he adds that a lot, too. He also blows me a gazillion kisses before bed or when I'm leaving the house. He's a little mommy-centric since I've begun working night shift (fine with me!!)


1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Fun pictures! You are so right about Keaton looking like a little Mike. Keaton looks really old in these pictures--tall and slender too. Sully is adorable. I want to pinch his cheeks.