Search The Moore Family

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Photo Play

Not a new photo of Keats, but I made it glow with more vibrant colors.

Above is a close-up of an airplane part.

The floor of playground equipment at the school.
(Yes, I know I'm a nerd to take pics of it!)
The flowers above were what Keats dubbed something like Kool-Aid Flowers last summer.

Moose.


The one above is from tennis last week but the shot below is from last summer.


Dandilion above and curly just-unfurling fern below.


These pics are old(ish)...from the beginning of the school year. I looked like an idiot, I'm sure, taking close-up shots of my neighbors' weeds and spiderwebs!


Drips above, from the tennis court.

I'm not sure how old this shot is-- I don't think it is very old, though, unless you count that I made it look like an antique!

No comments: