Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Random Phone Pics

Sully, playing on an iTouch (and looking verrrrry cute!)

He enjoys taking his bigwheel to the top of the driveway and zooming down.

Three cedar planter boxes that I made all by my very own self. :o) I made them to use as raised garden beds. Our soil is pretty cruddy, and I've heard that these kind of beds have lots of advantages, such as the soil being warmer earlier in the year and being easier on your back since they are elevated. We shall see....



Keaton's 'do for Crazy Hair Day. We went to a park afterwords...he got quite a few strange looks!



Here, Sully is on top of a big "rock" at the new park. I was running around, trying to stay beneath him "just in case" but he was having fun driving me nuts!

He's just adorable.

Ariella, Chase, and Sully. The Preschool Kids.

No comments: