Search The Moore Family

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Discovery Meadows Park

This is the park formerly known as "The Devil's Playground" to us. Each time we have tried to go, one or the other boy decided to make life miserable. This is the first time I took them by myself but I'm not sure if that had anything to do with how much fun the boys had. Hopefully they are just getting older & more in control of themselves. (Hey, I can dream, can't I??!!)

A teeter-totter-y thing

This sand mountain may not look like much but it is VERY difficult to climb! Slippery and frustrating to the little kids. This is the first time Keats was able to climb all the way up without any trouble. Sully couldn't make it up more than a couple of feet. :o(

Giving the baby brother some pointers on how to work the heavy equipment

I love this shot of Sully!

Keats LOVED this slide!

After about 27 trips down the slide, they realized they could go together and double their fun.

I could hear them giggle the entire way down the slide!

Concentrating on the teeter-totter

Keats is hard at work while Sullivan tries, and fails, to climb the sand mountain

Mud puddle!!!!

The Moores go marching two-by-two...

...hurrah, hurrah...

It wasn't very warm this day but Keats insisted on running through the splash pad


Snack time!

No comments: