Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Why I Am At Least Mostly Insane

I pick up my floors constantly. Most of the time there is at least one vacuum cleaner and broom out in the open since there is no point putting them away. I have to clean at least part of the floor probably four different times each day. I use a push broom to get under the couch every three days or so. I am used to finding a tremendous amount of debris but that doesn't mean I am not still shocked by it all.

This weekend was a little busy so I'm sure I didn't do the normal amount of cleaning. That fact, however, doesn't explain this incredible quantity of debris.

What I found today under the couch, around the couch, under the dining table, and in front of the dining table:

2 sweaters
1 winter hat
1 dinner plate
1 clean diaper
2 dish towels
2 pairs of shoes
1 baseball hat
7 Bionicle body parts
2 color books
3 crayons
2 crayon stubs
2 notepads
1 partially eaten apple
1 poseable green martian
1 old toothbrush
1 pair glow-in-the-dark teeth
1 Ladybug magazine
19 random pieces of paper
1 road atlas
2 notepads
1 magna doodle
17 books
9 random Lego pieces


*not mentioned was the actual dirt...seriously like a cup of it.
**and, really, there is a "no toy" rule downstairs as well as a "eat only at the table" rule. I swear.

No comments: