Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Time With Sullivan

Above, Sully is just adorable on a swing.
Below, he is some sort of ninja tiger on the playground.


I'm not sure how the above "photo booth" strips will show up on here but I thought I'd try it out since they are so dang cute!

Here is Sullivan as we start our trek through the zoo.

Above, he is getting ready to climb/slide down the hollow tree...
...and below is him at the finish line. ;o)
Beneath that photo is him with a big, cheesy grin!



I love the markings on this turtle!


At the petting zoo section of the big zoo. The goats are the most friendly.

Check out the guy above...notice his rectangular pupil? So weird.
Sully got a few minutes petting this guy before they both wandered off to find something else fun to do.


How cute is this polar bear? He is awesome!
He walked right up to Sully and stopped in front of him! Of course I had my super-zoom and couldn't back up far enough to get a good shot but you can see that he was directly in front of Sully.



I made Sullivan eat some carrots before I'd let him have something "good" to eat. This is his "I'll eat it but you can't make me like it" face.

After the zoo we went to Family Reading Night at Keaton's school. There are lots of activities related to books and also seasonal creations to make. Here, Sully is showing off his binoculars that he made. He also made a bird feeder, a hat, and a Valentine's card.
Keaton just ran around the gym like a mad man. ;o)


No comments: