Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Bees

Bees have nothing on us around here. They are busy? Whatever.

I started back to school last month. My classes are online but it is crazy so far! I have one day a week where I have about 5 hours all to myself. Mondays I take Keats to his appointments and that takes up more than half of my "free" time. Tuesdays are my solo day. I usually work on Wednesdays. Thursday and Friday I have Sully with me since he goes to preschool just three days per week.

So, I'm trying to find a balance. I worked all weekend and yesterday cleaned the house like mad but barely made a dent. I think Santa should have brought me a housekeeper!

Mike bought me a MacBook for school and my hopes are that this baby will allow me more freedom to do what I need to do online. My point there is that I don't intend to neglect this blog forever. I would actually post some photos right now if I knew how to transfer files from my Dell to my Mac. ;o)

Off to the library now. Well, after I do a couple loads of laundry....

No comments: