Search The Moore Family

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sully's New 'Do

I asked Melina to please, please, please watch one of the boys on Friday. They had been fighting soooo much and, with Mike being out of town, I was getting pretty grumpy. So, I took Keats to her for the day. She took him to Chuck E. Cheese with the group of kids she was watching, including her own brood. They had a blast.

I took Sullivan to Lake Oswego for a haircut and to do a little shopping. LO has a neato kid haircut place that I like to take the boys to every now & then. Sully had a funny stylist that gave him a good haircut and then asked me if he could gel Sully's hair into a "faux-hawk". It looked so cute I let him keep it in for the day.




The playground pics are from George Rogers Park in Lake Oswego. This park was about a half-mile from our home in LO, so Keats used to go there all the time. This was Sully's first experience with it.




Community sand box in the park.

This is my new 'do.

This is Orange Julius. We helped him get a foster home, then fostered him ourselves for 24 hours, and then we found him a new forever home! He was such a sweet kitty!

No comments: