Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Random Tuesday

I forgot to write about something that happened at the beach. I bought a t-shirt for Keats but couldn't find anything cute in Sully's size, so I bought him the shell in the picture above. He was SOOOOO excited and reached out for it yelling, "It's a conch shell!! It's a conch shell!!"
Um. Que? How does my barely-turned-three-year-old son know what is a conch shell? I have no idea if this is, indeed, a conch shell, but I was rendered speechless by Sullivan announcing that it was.
I tried catching Keats unawares while he was doing Wii Fit yoga but he turned just as I snapped the pic. He loves yoga! He loves the Wii but expecially likes Wii Fit.

Keats also loves these splash pads that are scattered around the city. Sullivan doesn't like them at all but Keats could play at them all day.

No comments: