Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sully's Day At Bush Park

While Grandma, Grandpa, Daddy, and Keats went to visit the Oregon Garden, Sullivan and I headed out to Bush Park. Sully had a terrible day (due to potty training troubles) on Saturday and woke up in a bad mood on Sunday...so I decided it would be better for everyone if he didn't go to the Garden. I strapped him into the BOB stroller and lugged him about 6 miles around Bush Park. After every two laps (1.5 miles each) I stopped to let him run around. Here are pics from his adventures.

Seriously...what is more fun for a little boy than throwing rocks??


He pointed out each & every rock, just in case I missed seeing them on my own. ;o)

Here he goes, running after the duck you see in the background. (Look for small green dot about 2 o'clock in the photo)

A sudden burst of energy had him running to the van when it was time to go home once Mama said that magic "lunch" word.

No comments: