Search The Moore Family

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Senioritis

It's like we all have a bad case of Senioritis in my house. Keaton's last day of school (until September 1st) is today. All week we've been getting him to school at ten or eleven. Keats hasn't been interested in getting dressed so I keep half-heartedly telling him to get dressed...sort of with the same urgency as Willy Wonka when he says "Don't. Stop. Come back here." in the movie. I haven't had the energy to tell Keats to hurry up so we've just been getting to school late.

So in all of this I just realized that in just over a year I am going to have to do things like set my alarm, make sure Keaton has school clothes & lunch at-the-ready, and get him to school by a certain time. Yikes!
While he's out of school I plan to take him & Sully to the beach (staying overnight the 12th-13th of August), a very neato park in McMinnville, and just have fun hanging out with both my boys. I am hoping to get a 'sitter for Sully so I can take Keats to the zoo & OMSI on our own. Oh, and I'm going to take him to a real movie in a real theater. I've not tried to take him to a movie yet so I'm interested to see how he does and if we will last for the whole show.

No comments: