Search The Moore Family

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Vay-Cay

I have worked 39 of the past 60 hours. I'm tired. But excited. Giddy, even. Cannot wait for the beach! And I think I'll feel a lot more like I earned the trip...like I deserve it....since I put in so many hours this week!

The new job is going just fine. Busy, but I'm used to that. Younger crowd of workers, which is a really good thing. You get less as far as experience but more as far as zip, pizazz, enthusiasm, spunk. That is something I have really missed in all this time of not working much. It will be nice to be able to be silly on those rare shifts that everything is mellow. ;o) I just have a difficult time taking everything so freaking seriously all the time! I am nervous about staying up all night but hopefully can just drink tons of coffee and run the stairs to get my second (third, fourth, fifth) wind(s). Lol.

I'll post lots of pics next week after we return from the beach. As soon as we're independently wealthy we are SO buying a beach house! It is ridiculous how excited while anticipating a trip to the beach and then so happy while we are there. We absolutely love to have a place to stay at the beach any time we wanted!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

You have been working hard! A trip to the beach is a perfect reward. We are working our buns off right now doing housework--I in the bathrooms and Paul vacuuming furniture. We are looking forward to seeing "Twelve Angry Men" at Pioneer Theater this weekend. Have a fun beach trip!!