Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Pacific City

Lisa, Steve, and Lucy visited Oregon and we met them at the beach for two nights. We were five minutes into our drive when I realized I forgot my camera!! Argh. So, I couldn't take any good pics but here are a few iPhone photos...

This sand crab was sooooo amazingly high up a sand hill. I have no idea how he got there...possibly someone took him up and dropped him off or he stowed away in someone's backpack? He had barnacles on him so I know he had been in the ocean before but have no idea what he was doing on the hill. Anyway, here he is. Very cute in an icky-creepy-crawly-too-many-legs kind of way. I hope he made it all the way to the water!

Mike up on the hill.

Sully, about halfway up the hill.

What a pretty day it was at the beach!

I want this puppy. No, really. I want him.

Keats, in front of Steve & Lisa's condo.

No comments: