Search The Moore Family

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

B-52s Concert At The Zoo

On August 13th, we took the boys to their first "real" concert. The zoo in Portland has concerts every summer. They are general admission and you just bring a blanket and/or low chairs and find a good spot. Lots of fun!

When I heard the B-52s were going to play, I knew I had to buy tickets for Mike. Then I thought, hey, why not take the boys. Seemed like a perfect concert location for little dudes since they didn't have to sit in one spot and had freedom to move around.

Everyone had a blast. We met up with our friend Veronica and her son Cole, along with another little boy named Sam.I can't seem to overpower my computer and rearrange these pics without deleting them and then uploading them, once again, to my blog. Phooey on that-- just know they are out of order!
The above shot is a from the start of the show. I didn't bring my big camera as I thought they were forbidden; turns out they weren't. So, we'll have to suffer with iPhone-quality photos.
Keats and Sully, sweating it out before the show. It was over 95 this day and we had to wait forever for the show to start! It felt soooo nice when the sun finally went down.

Daddy and Sully, waiting for the sun to go down and the show to start!!

No comments: