Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Sully

Sullivan hasn't really cooperated with a camera since before his second birthday. Even then, it was iffy. He tends to run away or look up/down/all around/anywhere but the camera. So, imagine my suprise when he actually smiled for me on Saturday! He and I walked across (well, he scootered across) the footbridge over to the Riverfront Park where the annual "World Beat" festival was happening.

I see many family members represented in some of Sully's expressions (I even think I see a bit of Nicole & Bryce, which I've not noticed before) so I decided to post them all. That, and they are too cute and I'm not able to choose which pics to cut from the page. ;o)










On a daily basis, I see expressions on Sully that remind me of his Grandpa Paul and his Aunt Lisa. Mostly, however, I agree with Debbie that "Sully just looks like himself" rather than anyone else in our families. Funny that this kid came out looking a whole lot (scarily so) like me, gradually added Paul, and now looks like bits and pieces of everyone.

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

The pictures are precious. He is a nice combination of both families. He has such a sweet smile and expressive eyes. I like all the photos; my very favorite is the last one.

Catherine Ferguson said...

It is funny how it will change over the years, who we look like. For instance, everyone thought Paul and I looked like the White family and Mike and Lisa looked more like the Moore family. Now I see Paul looks a lot like some of my cousins on the Moore side and Mike looks more like Uncle Pat, my Mom's brother. I also have a picture of Nicole where she looks just like Lucy. But, I think your sister said it best, Sully looks like himself.