Search The Moore Family

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Snowcones & Pizza

Last Sunday, we took the boys to the Riverfront Park to play on the splash pad (water fountain) since the day was so warm. Unfortunately, the splash pad will not open until sometime this week or next...so we changed plans and played at the park & got the guys some snowcones.


In the above shot, Sullivan had just spilled his snowcone down his chest. He was a little annoyed, as evidenced by his expression.

This is what I get when I ask the boys to stand next to each other and smile. I get superheroes.

Sweet little face!

Daddy was making jokes about the flavor of the snowcones (probably had something to do with pink, poop, or underwear, judging by the huge smile on Keaton's face.)

Mmmmm....




I thought the light was great for photos here. Luckily, one of my boys actually cooperated!

And, even though he wouldn't cooperate with most of my requests, I was able to snap the above cute shot of Sully.

Goof. Ball.


It just cracks me up how Sully puts the bottle inside his mouth.

Keats takes his pizza eating very seriously.

And this was my view of Mike during lunch. So romantic having kids, isn't it?!

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

Such cute pictures! The boys look so happy with their snowcones and pizza. Keaton is getting some teeth in. They look great. Sully has the sweetest look on his face.