Search The Moore Family

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Sullivan's Christmas List

Sully cracked me up while we were doing his list. He would act out parts, as needed, when describing what he wanted me to write down. And some of the stuff on the list is just too cute. Here's his list.

Robot that walks
Green Lantern Toothbrush
Green Lantern Pajamas
Cat toys 
Green Lantern Backpack
Green Lantern shirt
Green shirt with frogs on it
R2D2 Lego watch
Tiny little Alien Conquest Lego set
Tiny little Pirate Lego set
Big Alien Conquest Lego set "Like the one Jamey got for his birthday"
Nintendo DS
Dora or Diego sheets "for extra for the times I accidentally pee in my sleep"
Green Lantern Books
Green Lantern pencil
Green Lantern glasses
Green Lantern guitar
A whale that jumps like they do in the ocean






I think it's safe to say that I'll be surfing for Green Lantern gear in the near future!! I have no idea how to get a whale that really jumps. I have no idea where to get a green shirt with frogs but I'm pretty sure he only said that because he loves green, loves new clothes, and frogs are green; I think I could get any green shirt and he'd be happy. I also do not know what Lego set Jamey got for his birthday. And, I had no idea he cared which sheets he had! He has Green Lantern in there now, but we do have several extras. He's only wet his bed a couple of times so I'm surprised he was worried about having extra sheets. 


Helping them with these lists was pretty interesting!

No comments: