Search The Moore Family

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Boys

Well, this isn't what they are going to be for Halloween, but this is what they were for a Halloween party at a friend's house last weekend. I bought the skeleton costume at Value Village, a second-hand store that has loads of costumes, but I thought it would fit Sully. Turns out it is a perfect fit for Keats so he chose to wear it to the party. Our wonderful neighbors gave Sullivan the Spiderman costume last summer. Sullivan would wear a costume 24/7 if we let him. 

At Value Village, I found a Darth Vader outfit that has working lights on the front. Keats is just a little bit excited about wearing this. We bought the talking Darth Vader helmet at Value Village last year (or the year before that) and this year we also found a Darth Vader trick-or-treat bucket for the candy. Keats is set!

Yesterday, I found a Green Lantern costume at Target and was so excited to get it for Sully! I bought the size for 5-7 year olds....but it almost fit on Mike! Wow. I'm not sure who has children that giant, but it isn't me. So we'll be swapping that one out tomorrow. Sully is very excited to be Green Lantern!







No comments: