Search The Moore Family

Sunday, May 9, 2010

New Scooters, March For Babies, And My New Garden Boxes

Keats has wanted a two-wheeled scooter for over a year. The problem has been that he hasn't been *ahem* good enough to get a $50 out-of-the-blue gift. I looked at scooters a couple of years ago and had that fifty-dollar price tag in my head. At Target the other day, I happened to notice that the Razor scooters below were $9.98...and that wasn't on sale. I checked the price since I assumed the first number had been cut from the tag, but they did, indeed, scan at that price. So I bought two. I thought Sully wouldn't be able to use his for a year or so (age on box is 5 and up) but he got right on and rides pretty much as good as his older brother.



In the above shot, Keats wanted me to take his pic but said "Its too sunny and this is the only face I can make!!" Lol.

Sophie & Sully had a stroller caravan at the March For Babies. We did a 10k (about six miles).

Sophie insisted on riding in the boys' old stroller...looks like we should have made it a convertible so she could fit!
The Riverfront checkpoint offered a superhero theme, which the kids thoroughly enjoyed.



Above are my new garden boxes. I bought, measured, and built everything myself!

No comments: